Interested in participating?
Arts and crafts vendors, please submit our 2013 Vendor Application form
Interested food vendors, please submit our 2013 Food Vendor Application form
For questions, please e-mail: email@example.com
Friday June 14th - Events held at Fireman's Field, 321 Monroe St.
5 pm - 5:45 pm - Registration for 5K Run/Walk
- 5K Run/Walk -
Sponsored by Falls View Academy
sanctioned by USATF
and timed by PCR Timing
- Proceeds will benefit The Kade Project
- Families welcome!
- Register either: online or print and mail
- Registration fee includes $5 food coupon. See details on registration form
- View the 5K route map
6 pm - 9 pm - Festival Kick-Off Dinner
- Featuring the famous Iron Man plate and other food and drink choices.
6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
- Live Music with NIGHT SHIFT - Sponsored by
8:30 pm - 9:00 pm - HF Fire Department Demonstration
9 pm - 10 pm - Community Sing-along and Bonfire
10 pm - Spectacular Fireworks Display - Celebrating the Village's 175th Anniversary
Saturday June 15th - Events held at Harry Allen Park, 21 N. Main St.
9 am - Food Vendors
9 am - 5 pm - Arts & Crafts
10 am - 4 pm
- The Friends of Mendon Public Library
- Held in the old library, 15 Monroe Street. Saturday is the last day, bag-o-books
10 am - 5 pm - OPEN: Schoolhouse and Historical Society Museum
11:45, 1:15pm, 2:45pm - ROSCO THE CLOWN
12 nooon, 1:30 pm, 2:30 pm - COIN DIG, for 2 - 4 year olds
- Union Star Lodge 320 will collect non-perishable food items, or cash donations, for the local food bank at their booth Saturday and Sunday
and will MATCH the dollar value of donated items up to $500
3 pm - 4 pm - Live Music with BRIAN MULLIGAN AND THE LONESOME ANGELS
4:30 pm - 5 pm - FROG JUMPING CONTEST
5 pm - 6 pm - PIE EATING CONTEST
Sunday June 16th - Events held at Harry Allen Park, 21 N. Main St.
7:30 am - 10:30 am - Annual Father's Day PANCAKE BREAKFAST
9:30 am - 10:30 am - Annual Ecumenical CHURCH SERVICE, at the gazebo, with BLACK DIAMOND EXPRESS
10 am - 5 pm - Arts & Crafts and Food Vendors
12 noon - 4 pm - OPEN: Schoolhouse and Historical Society Museum
THANK YOU ! to this year's Event Sponsors, and to our our generous festival Co-Sponsors